Amplio Training Course Portfolio
Level 3 (RQF) Award In Risk AssessmentThe objective of the qualification is to prepare learners to progress into further/higher level training and is designed to provide learners with an awareness of the benefits of risk assessment in any environment.
The qualification provides learners with an understanding of the responsibilities of employers; the main causes and costs of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill-health; the role of risk assessment in the prevention of accidents and ill-health; the requirements of a risk assessment; a process for undertaking a risk assessment; and a method to evaluate risk
These include why risk assessments are necessary and the principles of risk assessment
- Why risk assessments are necessary for maintaining and improving standards of health and safety at work
- The principles of risk assessment
DurationThe total qualification time for this qualification is 6 hours
Numbers20 places available on this course
Assessment & CertificationThis qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
No dates have currently been scheduled for this course.
Please contact us with a view to tailoring a course to your needs either at our training centre or an in house course at your premises subject to us assessing the suitability of your premises.
If your staff can't make it to a scheduled training course or if you want to train a whole team of staff, let us come to you.
As an independent local provider Amplio Training is able to offer competitively priced courses that can be delivered flexibly either during or outside of your organisation's working hours, on site or at a training venue (See Course Finder).
Training at your premises, when it suits you, to fit in with your business needs.
A cost effective way of training your team in workplace compliance qualifications with no travel or accommodation expenses to worry about.
- We can spread the course over a number of sessions to suit your needs
- Plan your training with a time and date that fits your organisational needs
- Training together can be a team building experience, giving you the time and opportunity to review policies and procedures relevant to your organisation
- Accredited national qualification
- Training that complies with statutory legislation
- Assessment/examination papers
- Highly qualified instructors
- Dedicated account manager
Please contact us should you be interested in a quotation or discussing your requirements in more detail.
If you are an individual, or a company looking to place one or more of your staff onto one of our courses, you can find a course to suit you at our venue on our scheduled courses page or, alternatively, we can schedule a course for you.