Amplio Training Course Portfolio
Level 2 (RQF) Health & Safety In The WorkplaceThis is an excellent introduction to health and safety in the workplace and will benefit all employees, particularly those who may be accepting a health and safety role, such as a safety representative within their organisation.
Successful candidates will be awarded a national Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland) qualification which will provide an ideal platform to higher level training or career development.
- A range of subjects are covered including:
- The roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- The value and process of risk assessments
- The identification and control of workplace hazards
- How to respond to workplace incidents and accidents
DurationThis is a one-day classroom based course. Dependent on the learner’s experience, there may well be some pre-course or post-course reading.
NumbersA maximum of 16 students can be accommodated on this course and all candidates must be a minimum of 16 years of age to qualify.
Assessment & CertificationAssessment is on-going by the instructor, culminating with a multiple choice question paper.
This qualification does not expire, but refresher training and keeping up to date with changes to policies and procedures is vital to keep the qualification current.
No dates have currently been scheduled for this course.
Please contact us with a view to tailoring a course to your needs either at our training centre or an in house course at your premises subject to us assessing the suitability of your premises.
If your staff can't make it to a scheduled training course or if you want to train a whole team of staff, let us come to you.
As an independent local provider Amplio Training is able to offer competitively priced courses that can be delivered flexibly either during or outside of your organisation's working hours, on site or at a training venue (See Course Finder).
Training at your premises, when it suits you, to fit in with your business needs.
A cost effective way of training your team in workplace compliance qualifications with no travel or accommodation expenses to worry about.
- We can spread the course over a number of sessions to suit your needs
- Plan your training with a time and date that fits your organisational needs
- Training together can be a team building experience, giving you the time and opportunity to review policies and procedures relevant to your organisation
- Accredited national qualification
- Training that complies with statutory legislation
- Assessment/examination papers
- Highly qualified instructors
- Dedicated account manager
Please contact us should you be interested in a quotation or discussing your requirements in more detail.
If you are an individual, or a company looking to place one or more of your staff onto one of our courses, you can find a course to suit you at our venue on our scheduled courses page or, alternatively, we can schedule a course for you.