Amplio Training Course Portfolio
Safeguarding AdultsSafeguarding means protecting a person’s right to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect. Legislation such as the Care Act 2014 means you need to understand and develop your workforce in order to prevent abuse and to recognise and respond effectively.
This course is suitable for organisations, groups and communities that have a duty of care in protecting adults who are at risk of harm or abuse.
The training can be adapted bespoke to your organisation's policy, procedures and record keeping.
This course links into Care Certificate standard 10.
- Be aware of relevant legislation, local and national procedures which relate to safeguarding adults
- Know your own role and responsibilities in safeguarding individuals
- Recognise the main types of abuse
- Describe ways in which the likelihood of abuse can be reduced by managing risk and focusing on prevention
- Describe how care environments can promote or undermine peoples dignity and rights
- Discuss the procedures for reporting concerns and making safeguarding alerts
- Know how to raise concerns within local whistle blowing policies
Numbers16 students can be accommodated on this course.
Assessment & CertificationThe tutor ensures a thorough understanding has been achieved through discussion, activities, practical scenarios and a written questions and answers.
A certificate of attendance will be received upon completion of the course.
No dates have currently been scheduled for this course.
Please contact us with a view to tailoring a course to your needs either at our training centre or an in house course at your premises subject to us assessing the suitability of your premises.
If your staff can't make it to a scheduled training course or if you want to train a whole team of staff, let us come to you.
As an independent local provider Amplio Training is able to offer competitively priced courses that can be delivered flexibly either during or outside of your organisation's working hours, on site or at a training venue (See Course Finder).
Training at your premises, when it suits you, to fit in with your business needs.
A cost effective way of training your team in workplace compliance qualifications with no travel or accommodation expenses to worry about.
- We can spread the course over a number of sessions to suit your needs
- Plan your training with a time and date that fits your organisational needs
- Training together can be a team building experience, giving you the time and opportunity to review policies and procedures relevant to your organisation
- Training that complies with statutory legislation
- Highly qualified instructors
- Dedicated account manager
Please contact us should you be interested in a quotation or discussing your requirements in more detail.
If you are an individual, or a company looking to place one or more of your staff onto one of our courses, you can find a course to suit you at our venue on our scheduled courses page or, alternatively, we can schedule a course for you.